How We Work
Humble & Provocative
We respect our clients’ knowledge of their own situations.
At the beginning of each engagement, instead of depending on the brief of a client, we spend time learning and understanding the context to ensure useful perspectives are developed.
To solve the problems or situations, we take a provocative approach to challenge ourselves and the clients. This will mark the real beginning of actions – choosing appropriate methodologies and tools, and iterative implementation.
You need an open mind to work with us.
We don’t believe in pre-decided solutions or methodologies. We adopt a variety of methodologies in our toolbox and consciously choose “when to use what”. If you are curious about them, the following list will provide you with some lights.
- Systems Thinking methodologies
- Design Thinking methods
- Experience design methods
- Lean Startup methods
- Business model design
- Barrett Analytics
- Business gamification
- Business process reengineering
- DISC personality profiles
- FEBI personality profiles
- SQ21 Spiritual Intelligence tools
- Experiential simulations
Transformation should build capability and be generative. Change is not a one-time exercise. And we don’t like repeating our work. We want our client to develop and thrive on its own.
You must be willing to learn and develop yourself. Turn-key or standardized solutions are not on our list. All solutions are tailored to the unique contexts of the client.
We work with our clients in sense-making (understanding the problem), solution development, and iterative implementation.
Category of Work
Dynamic and Flexible
- Use mainly for larger-scale transformative results, usually strategic changes.
- When the client needs to mobilize or change a significant part of the organization
- Major areas:
- Culture Transformation
- Strategy Development
- Business Model Design
- Process & Service Design
- Operation Improvement
- Business Gamification
Training & Development
- To develop the necessary mindset and skillset to transform and thrive.
- The learning experience may take the form of training workshops, team events, or customized programs.
- The learning experience will be dynamic, interactive, and with lasting impact.
- Typical areas:
- Team building
- Management retreat
- Leadership development
- Managing change and transformation
- Design Thinking
- Process redesign
- Customer experience design
- Communication skills
- Time and productivity management
- Changes at the personal level usually needs customized effort for lasting and transformative impact.
- We engage teams and individuals in Growth Conversations (a.k.a. coaching sessions) to stimulate deep-level conscious and unconscious changes.
- Tools like DISC, FEBI personality assessments, Barret Values Analytics, Neuro-linguistic Programming, Design Thinking, and SQ21 (Spiritual Intelligence) may also be used.
- Common types of our work:
- Executive Coaching
- Leadership Coaching
- Personal Development
- Life Stages Development
- Life Gamification